Hide shopify subscription for B2B (Or by customer tag) on blended plus site

chelleon
Tourist
3 0 1

On the product page we want to hide Shopify Subscriptions for B2B customers on a blended site. 

Shopify support say this is not possible 😞

Is there a way to code this based on a customer tag to not show the below on the product pages, or some other way to disable the subscription from showing. 

<div id="shopify-block-subscriptions_app_block_Qn3jA3" class="shopify-block shopify-app-block" data-shopify-editor-block="

Replies 4 (4)

wildlangosta
Shopify Partner
35 7 9

Hey @chelleon ,

Is this the Html block for the subscription app?

<div id="shopify-block-subscriptions_app_block_Qn3jA3" class="shopify-block shopify-app-block" data-shopify-editor-block=">

If it is you can wrap it in the following Liquid Conditional Logic (replace tag b2b-tag with the tag you are using for your b2b customers)

{% unless customer.tags contains 'b2b-tag' %}

<div id="shopify-block-subscriptions_app_block_Qn3jA3" class="shopify-block shopify-app-block" data-shopify-editor-block=">

{% endunless %}

Let me know if it works or if you need additional help! Thanks again

Don't forget to give a thumbs up and mark as solution for this post if it helped you out. We turn coffee into code!
Your coffee tips keep the coding magic alive! If you're on the lookout for a savvy developer, swing by and check us out at our website. Thanks a bunch!
chelleon
Tourist
3 0 1

This is the output from the App - Shopify Subscriptions.. I am not sure 'if' I can get to the code to add this as it is purely a "toggle" On-Off on the products page.. 

Any ideas how I can get to the code for an app?

wildlangosta
Shopify Partner
35 7 9
I can take a look, please could you send the website url either in the
thread or via PM. Thanks again 🙂
Don't forget to give a thumbs up and mark as solution for this post if it helped you out. We turn coffee into code!
Your coffee tips keep the coding magic alive! If you're on the lookout for a savvy developer, swing by and check us out at our website. Thanks a bunch!
chelleon
Tourist
3 0 1

Much appreciated if you can have a look. I have only set up subscriptions on a few products. 

https://chelleon-ltd.myshopify.com/products/avst-3-environ  being one of them.

https://chelleon-ltd.myshopify.com/ 

pass lahbru