Hide variants media after selecting a variant not working

Jessopk
Visitor
2 0 1
I'm currently using the Refresh theme and in the customizer for "product information", the "hide other variant's media after selecting a variant" button is not working, shows the whole catalog of images. Here is website: HotMugLife  This is for the 2 tumblers with multiple colors.
How do I fix this so it only shows the colored variant?
Replies 3 (3)

JohnnieRuff
Visitor
1 0 0

It sounds like there might be a problem with the code for the Refresh theme that is causing the "hide other variant's media after selecting a variant" button to not work properly. One potential solution would be to reach out to the theme developer for support and see if they can offer a fix or patch for the issue. Another option would be to hire a developer to troubleshoot the problem and potentially make custom changes to the theme's code to resolve the issue. Additionally, you can check the theme's documentation if there any custom code that could be added to fix the issue.

Thanks for bringing this up! I came across an interesting article on the best laptops for interior design that might be helpful for you. Check it out: Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with."

Jessopk
Visitor
2 0 1

Thanks for replying back. Do you know what the developer costs would be? Or too many variables to make a conclusion?

tydonk
Tourist
6 0 3

Any updates on this?  The "hide other variants' image" button doesn't work on Dawn, Refresh or Ride.  I have 42 variants with 7 images each which means 294 images load.