Hiding price and cart for products in a specific collection? - debut theme

KingOverman
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi all- been trying to get this working through a ton of tutorials. I've been close, but every solution seems to pull up a new problem.  If somebody can propose a working solution that would be great. 

I have a specific collection (called Originals) in Debut theme, that I don't want to display prices or shopping carts. So the collection page would show no price info, and the individual product pages no prices or 'add to cart' buttons.

The closest I got was by creating a product template duplicate, but this stopped other functions working like image zoom and the main menu. Maybe it's the way to go but I couldn't get the code to work.  

This is the collection  : https://kingoverman.com/collections/originals

Any help much appreciated!!

k

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22296 2268 8342

@KingOverman 

sorry for that issue your have and condition collection base so its work for example 

{% if collection.handle == 'originals' %}
   no price code
{% else %}
Price code
{% endif %}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Go to snippets > product-card-grid.liquid file and change code in line 47. https://i.imgur.com/74DomLE.png => https://i.imgur.com/iGj1wSO.png
Code:
{% unless collection.handle == 'originals' %}
{% include 'product-price-listing', product: product, show_vendor: show_vendor %}
{% endunless %}
Hope it clear to you.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
KingOverman
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi thanks for that. Simple and works a treat on the collection page.  However, the individual product page still has price & cart, which I want to blank out as well.  

0 Likes
KingOverman
Tourist
13 0 1

Thanks @KetanKumar . I'm not sure where this codes goes, however I think this proposes a similar solution to the one below.  i.e. only changing the collection page? Or does this affect the product page as well?  I'm looking to blank out all price and shopping carts for a collection and all its products- nothing is for sale there, I want people to contact me (I've added a contact me link already)

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22296 2268 8342

@KingOverman 

its work only collection page

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes