Hiding price for some products not all

CraigReep
Excursionist
35 0 2

Hi, I have used some code given to me by somebody to hide the price and "tax included" on each product page, this is because I'm using a size price calculator to display the price of the made to measure wooden gates on my site.
Although some products like Ironmongery need to have the price displayed as normal, Can somebody help on how to do this. A link to my site is below and password is "Chameleon"

So all gates (double gates, single gates etc) need the price and tax hidden, but for gate posts and ironmongery I would like the price to show as normal

Thanks in advance.

https://512f21.myshopify.com/ Psswd: Chameleon

Replies 2 (2)

movsumov
Shopify Partner
58 1 21

You need to have some way to identify products where prices should be shown or hidden. It should be possible to distinguish them by vendor, tag, or collection. So, for example, the price can be visible for all products where the vendor is "X." Then you can create a condition in your theme file where you added your code. Something like if vendor == X, then show; otherwise, don't show. 
Maybe if you can share your code, it will be easier to help. 

EasifyApps
Trailblazer
450 11 35

Hi @CraigReep,

To conceal the price of specific products, consider creating a new Product Template within your theme. Within this template, simply hide the Price section. Subsequently, apply this template to the products for which you wish to hide the price. For example:

gvhg.png

vdv.png

ytfty.png

We're really interested in understanding how the size price calculator operates on your store. Our Easify Product Options app offers a similar custom size price calculator based on customer-provided dimensions. It would be great to hear about your specific requirements as a store owner to ensure our app meets practical needs or if there are any improvements we could make. If you're open to it, please share your thoughts. Thanks! 😊

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support