Home Page Collection List - Dawn Theme

Solved
MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

Hi! Is there a way where I can have 4 collections per row in the "Collection List" part on my home page? I'm using Dawn theme, it's like this when I have 4 collections:

MikeBaguyo_0-1635082145089.png

However, when there are only 3 collections, they are in a single row, but once I add a collection, cause I have 4, it goes like this, only 2 collections per row, I want it to be in a single row only and a smaller size if possible.

My store: chrisandleon.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2234 3071

This is an accepted solution.

@MikeBaguyo 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/section-collection-list.css-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
 .collection-list--4-items .grid__item {
    width: 25% !important;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2234 3071

@MikeBaguyo 

Please share your store URL & stroe front password.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
devangfour
Excursionist
42 10 8

Hello @MikeBaguyo 

We can done with help of some CSS.

Can you send me your store URL with password(If site is password protected)?

We will send you some CSS and You need to just add that

And we can achieve your goal.

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on devangfour@gmail.com regarding any help
MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

chrisandleon.com

MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

Updated my store url

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2234 3071

This is an accepted solution.

@MikeBaguyo 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/section-collection-list.css-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
 .collection-list--4-items .grid__item {
    width: 25% !important;
}
}

View solution in original post

MikeBaguyo
Explorer
45 0 16

It worked! Thank you so much!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2234 3071

@MikeBaguyo 

Thanks! welcome again.