Home page design - how do I remove columns, our mission etc and add colours

Orisirisibiz
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello

I am still building my store and need guidance. I have been at it for 3 weeks now and don't know why the colours don't show when I select primary, secondary etc colours.

Also, I need to make my store visible but I need to remove all those 'our mission' sections, Column and info at the bottom of the page. 

How do I remove them please?

Replies 8 (8)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Orisirisibiz - did you check customize settings? or we may need to use custom css, can you share your website link?

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
Orisirisibiz
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello Suyash1 custom CSS? Assuming I am good at web-designing and development 🤣. Laernt CSS in school 12years ago. I can't remember anything again.

My page is www.orisirisibiz.com

It is password protected because set up isn't complete yet

I still have lots to do. No idea where to change name as I had somehow used my store name as account name. It has been 4 days since chatting up Shopify support. Got email that someone will reach out to me but still nothing just 3 ticket numbers. What use are those to me if no one replies my email?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Orisirisibiz 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Orisirisibiz
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks @KetanKumar  Are you a shopify support staff?

It is password protected because set up isn't complete yet

I still have lots to do. 

1) No idea where to change name as I had somehow used my store name as account name, so I can't submit documents for verification. (I tried attaching the screenshot here but .jpg not allowed)

It has been 4 days since chatting up Shopify support. Got email that someone will reach out to me but still nothing just 3 ticket numbers. What use are those to me if no one replies my email?

2) When I log in to my website like a buyer and I get to check out, all I see is United Kingdom. No other country shows. I have created shipping profiles for overseas countries yet it doesn't reflect in the drop down. How can I make other countries show please

3) I need to remove those base columns

4) I want to add a bit of colour to my store so it isn't just the boring black and white.

Thank you

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Hi,

Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then also provide password too.

Thank you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme
Orisirisibiz
Tourist
7 0 1

It is password protected because set up isn't complete yet. I will email you the password. Not ready to share it with public yet as store page isn't ready.

I still have lots to do. 

1) No idea where to change name as I had somehow used my store name as account name, so I can't submit documents for verification. (I tried attaching the screenshot here but .jpg not allowed)

It has been 4 days since chatting up Shopify support. Got email that someone will reach out to me but still nothing just 3 ticket numbers. What use are those to me if no one replies my email?

2) When I log in to my website like a buyer and I get to check out, all I see is United Kingdom. No other country shows. I have created shipping profiles for overseas countries yet it doesn't reflect in the drop down. How can I make other countries show please

3) I need to remove those base columns

4) I want to add a bit of colour to my store so it isn't just the boring black and white.

Thank you

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Orisirisibiz 

can you please send password at DM

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Cedcommerce
Shopify Expert
718 76 112

Hello @Orisirisibiz,

We have closely looked into your issue and come up with the following solutions. 

Regarding primary & secondary colors issue:-

• Primary and secondary colors are used for specific elements like headings, links, text, etc.
  • The malfunction might be occurring as these colors are not used in those elements. 
  • Instead, you can try custom coding your theme.

In order to remove sections and information:-

• You can remove the theme sections from the "Theme Customization" settings.
  • Go to your Shopify admin > Online store > Themes > click on Customization
  • Refer below-provided Images for the before and after results of the settings.

Cedcommerce_0-1656415490651.png

Image.png  Before hiding

• Cedcommerce_1-1656415490648.png

Image.png  After hiding

Note - If you want to hide any information that can't be done through theme settings, then you need to write a custom CSS.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need more information on the same.

All the best,

Team CedCommerce

CedCommerce || Shopify Expert
- Let us know if our reply is helpful for you. Like it.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution.
- For further discussion contact: Email ID- apps@cedcommerce.com
- Whatsapp:- Join Here