Homepage slideshow not optimizing for mobile Avenue Theme

Junaidiqball
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi there,

I'm hoping to get some help with the Avenue theme.

It appears that the slideshow we have on our homepage is not optimizing for mobile. The images are getting cropped/stretchand I can't seem to find a resolution.

Currently I am only using the banner with center test/picture as a workaround. Is there anything we can control the auto scaling on the mobile view.

The Clothing Co (theclothingco-tcc.com)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25090 2512 9075

@Junaidiqball 

sorry for that issue can you please check first your theme customization option may be allow this 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Junaidiqball
Tourist
3 0 2

@KetanKumar 

Thanks for the quick response. No the theme customization does not have any setting on that.

I have search others realted post. One of them answer the question by editing code in theme.scss but I am anable to find the theme.scss file to edit.

Reference: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/slideshow-images-cut-off-in-mobile-view-debut/td-p/59...

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25090 2512 9075

@Junaidiqball 

can you please upload different image desktop and mobile 

https://www.mojoin.com/show-shopify-banner-image/

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing