Homepage Title and Meta Description Not Updating - Impulse Theme

Brallini
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello All,

I changed my homepage title and meta description in shopify a couple of months ago and it is still not changing in Google. Google is still taking content from the page, even though I have updated the meta descriptions in the admin with relevant content. I am using impulse theme if that make an difference. 

Please see screenshots of meta descriptions and google search results attached.  

I've also uploaded my sitemap to Google Search and have manually requested a crawl several times.

Can someone please tell me why and how I can fix this?

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@Brallini ,

Hi,

Changes are visible in google.

2022-04-06_12-00.jpg

2022-04-06_12-02.jpg

It takes 90 days to crawl a website, if you already have submitted sitemap to google and verified a domain then I would suggest to work on branding and SEO.

  

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Brallini
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Thanks @oscprofessional - I made the changes on the 17th of January, so do you think Google still would not have crawled the page and updated the titles / descriptions?

Kind regards,

Marc