Tourist
9 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Replies 12 (12)

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi @SHOPFOOTI,

what kind of HTML snippet you'd like to add? It's important to know to specify the file. 

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.
SHOPFOOTI
Tourist
9 1 0

The snippet code is called Assurance Card 

The compliance and security goals you achieve will be recorded on your Assurance Card. This card is a trust seal which can be displayed on your own website. Trust seals can help to increase conversion rates by improving customer confidence in your business. Use your Assurance Card to assure your customers that you are committed to protecting their data. 

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Could you share the html code? From the description you sent I don't understand much. Are there any more information along with the code snippet? Such as insert the code in the <head></head> section or something like this?

For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.
SHOPFOOTI
Tourist
9 1 0

It says

Embed code

Copy the code snippet below, and paste it into the body section of your website as is:

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Ok, so go into the Shopify Admin. In the theme section, click the dropdown menu “actions”. Click “edit code”, find the theme.liquid file and insert the snippet under the starting <body> tag.

SHOPFOOTI
Tourist
9 1 0

Thanks a lot for your assistance @Niki_K  i also need one more assistance from you if you don mind.

I will like to integrate my external Merchant account for processing payment into my shopify shop,  the company is called GLOBALPAY and its currently not available on shopify payment processing list but can easily work with shopify according to the company.  Can you pls assist me in integrating it into my shop i have all the account logins and html file for it.

Thanks a lot for your continues supports

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Could you send me the site link to the payment provider (GlobalPay). I'm not sure if I've founded it right. 

SHOPFOOTI
Tourist
9 1 0
Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi,

I don't have experience with the Global Pay. However, if interested, you can send me the html file (PM) you mentioned and any information you might have from the Global Pay. I can have a look at it if it's something I can help you with. 

SHOPFOOTI
Tourist
9 1 0

Thanks once again for your quick reply , what kind of information do you need?

I have my login details which give me assess to my account dashboard inside it contain all the necessary details for integration into my shop.

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi, 

please provide me screenshot of the necessary details for the intergration. Since this is already another topic, we should either create a new thread, or discuss it in private messages, I think.

SHOPFOOTI
Tourist
9 1 0

This is an accepted solution.