How can I add social media share buttons to Dawn 2.0 product pages?

mZee
Tourist
30 0 3

On my old theme I had these social media sharing buttons on the individual product pages but on Dawn 2.0 there doesn’t seem to be this option. How do I get to these back on each each product listing? Thank you.

0E03773F-4500-4530-B42D-B8254C9E9F54.jpeg

Replies 17 (17)

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 24

Hello @MZee,

If you would like, please provide your store URL to send you a collaborator request and I can add the social media sharing buttons.

Custom Shopify Apps • PSD to Shopify • Design Changes • Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | Feel free to contact me on support@kad.systems
mZee
Tourist
30 0 3

Thanks for the response! It’s not a code I could just paste in somewhere?

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 24

Hello @MZee!

Yes, it's code, but also styles to make it look good in your store.

Custom Shopify Apps • PSD to Shopify • Design Changes • Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | Feel free to contact me on support@kad.systems
daniliano
Excursionist
25 3 11

Hey! Could you help me with this as well, please? I want this type of buttons on dawn theme too. 

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 24

Hello! Yes, of course. Please message me the url of your store.

daniliano
Excursionist
25 3 11

https://ledooze.com/  
Thanks for your response!

chelseygill
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

I am wanting to add share buttons to my products too please. Can you help? tripleplaytees.com

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 24

Hello @chelseygill 

Sorry for the late reply, just saw your message. Please provide your store URL to send you a collaborator request and I can add the social media sharing buttons.

chelseygill
Tourist
3 0 1

Tripleplaytees.com thank you 

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 24

I sent you a request for access to the theme

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 24

Hi! All set, please check https://tripleplaytees.com/products/i-dont-need-a-mood-ring

timkuts_0-1646859825599.png

chelseygill
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much!

preethii
4 0 0

Hello there, I my url is tshirtsbyt.com. Kindly add FB, Pinterest and Instagram buttons please and thank you.

Mr_B_86
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi @timkuts - I don't suppose you could help us with the same thing? Thank you

Cmer
5 0 0

Hello @timkuts 

I am wanting to add share buttons to my products too please. Can you help?

I use the Dawn theme (2.5.0) 

timkuts
Shopify Partner
65 12 24

Hello, @Cmer 

Please provide your store URL to send you a collaborator request and I can add the social media sharing buttons

Julianinho
Excursionist
15 1 2

Hello @timkuts 

It's possible to add share buttons too on my product page?

I use Dawn v11.

Thanks!