How Can I add this into my collection display for each item?

RedCC
Tourist
6 0 2

How can I add this for each item on my displayed collection under the name of the product? Thanks in advance. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 11.09.07 AM.png

SO it look like thisSO it look like this

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @RedCC!

I'd like to help you explore your options for adding some info to your products as you outlined.

Can you let me know the name of the theme you're using here so we can check on how you might be able to get support for this theme?

You can also check out some of the product badges apps we have in our app store to see if any of them might meet your specific requirements.

It looks like you're selling coffee from the example you shared here, are you working towards launching an online coffee store or maybe selling in person?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RedCC
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello, thank you for the response. My theme is Impulse-Redline. Yes, we are an ecommerce coffee company www.redlinecoffeecopmany.com Thank you!

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again @RedCC!

Thanks for confirming that you're using the Impulse theme from our theme store.

As this is a paid, third-party non-Shopify theme you'd need to check in with the theme's developers to see how you can get support for this theme

You can check out Archetype themes' support documentation for Impulse here.

Should the specific customisation you desire not be supported by them, they have shared some links to developer partners you can check out at the bottom of that page!

If you're not sure you can always reach out to them directly to confirm their scope of support using the contact form here on their site.

I had a look at your store also, it looks great! 

Can you tell me what you're doing currently to market your store?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog