How can I apply a self-created 'Bestseller' sticker to specific product variants?

DCB
Excursionist
24 1 2

Hi, I have a question, is there a way to easily apply a sticker (self-created) -> Bestseller to a specific variant. I have 3 specific products where I would like to "stick" this sticker on the set. So that customers tend to buy the larger set.

that was just quickly created so that i can show it better. of course i would create a very special design that matches our corporate identity. ⬇️

Design ohne Titel (2).png

Replies 4 (4)

LuffyOnePiece
Shopify Partner
545 80 98

Hi @DCB ,

To implement the feature mentioned, we need to set the metafield at the variant level. This will enable us to proceed with the desired functionality.

Let me know if you want help with the custom code.

Thank you

Sandeep Pangeni
Need help with your store? sandeeppangeni17@gmail.com
For quick response, Contact In WhatsApp +9779867521184
DCB
Excursionist
24 1 2

Setting up a metafield at the variant level sounds like a good plan to enhance our functionality. If it's doable, I say let's go for it. Looking forward to seeing this in action! 😍

DCB
Excursionist
24 1 2

have you made any progress yet?

LuffyOnePiece
Shopify Partner
545 80 98

Hi @DCB ,

The metafield functionality does not operate effectively at the variant level since variants are composed of various options.

We should establish the metafield at the product level instead. Within this metafield, we'll incorporate the option name. This approach allows us to easily identify the option name and display the corresponding best seller sticker accordingly.

SandeepPangeni_0-1710921559281.png

Thank you

Sandeep Pangeni
Need help with your store? sandeeppangeni17@gmail.com
For quick response, Contact In WhatsApp +9779867521184