How can I code logo images in my announcement bar with specific requirements?

ssimard
4 0 0

Shopify Website Link: www.securitycamerashop.ca

Password: Rophaw

I need some help guys. I'm trying to have images (for future logos) on the top announcement bar, but have some requirements that I can't figure out with coding.

1) 3 Logo Images, In the same line, with about 20px of padding in between each image. I would also like 6px of padding on the top and bottom of each image.

2) All Images are clickable with links.

2.1) Link 1: www.securitycamerashop.ca

2.2) Link 2: www.networksuperstore.ca

2.3) Link 3: www.shopsmarthome.ca

3) Logos are always black and white, greyscale, unless hovered over, then they transition to their full color image. (If you need 2 separate images for this, just use the same one for now and I can change the colors myself)

ssimard_0-1713365838628.png

Reply 1 (1)

TerenceKEANE
Shopify Partner
389 71 61

Hi!

The logo element should utilize an <a> tag. This can be a bit tricky. If you encounter any difficulties, don't hesitate to inform me!

Terence

★ Looking for Dedicated Premium Coding Support? Join our unique "PREMIUM SUPPORT" service starting at 59 USD for 1 MONTH!
★ If I helped you, Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. --> Our Website
If my support was a lifeline for you, The COFFEE   would be the anchor keeping me steady!
★ For Quick response --> WhatsApp | Email --> info@novajetsoft.com | Software Engineer - Specializing In Advanced E-Commerce Websites