How can I create individual page templates with Debutify theme?

Marinus1
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello everyone, I have a big problem regarding my Shopify store cinezen.de. I am using the Debutify theme and with this it is apparently impossible to create individual page templates. Whenever I change something on one page, these changes are applied to the entire store. Also on every single page the whole home page is repeated underneath. I have already written to Shopify customer support, but unfortunately they couldn't help me either. Perhaps someone here in the community has had this problem before and knows a solution. Thanks in advance and have a nice week!

Greets!

Marinus

Replies 2 (2)

Raj-webdesigner
Shopify Partner
251 55 60

I will help you as much as you need

If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

This contribution will always benefit you and you will get my full help easily and you can contact me easily.

Your Willpower Contribution Link

:- Contribution

Contect On My Mail :-Mail@gmail.com

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1165 95 112

Hello @Marinus1 

Welcome to Shopify Community.

First of all check that the theme is contains JSON templates or not. If the templates in theme are not JSON then this issue will persist. As Shopify 2.0 theme contains JSON templates where we can call same section unlimited time with unique contents. 

So either you have to upgrade to 2.0 theme or hire a developer to upgrade your existing theme to 2.0 theme.

Let me know if I can be helpful in anyways.

Thanks

Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Looking for an expert or Have any queries ? Send query to the Inbox
Coffee Tip ? Pay to shopify.dev.34@gmail.com
From Less To Further !!!