How can I display all product color variations on my site?

Stelis3D
4 0 0

I have approximately 45 variations of my product, all different colors. When I view my site the choice of colors do not show up in the little squares on the top right side of the page. How can I get those squares to fill out?

Replies 4 (4)

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1822 143 189

Plz help us with providing your product URL to visualise your issue.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee
Stelis3D
4 0 0

stelis3d.com

BSS-Commerce
Shopify Expert
3477 462 524

Hi @Stelis3D ,
Can you kindly share your store link (with the password, if any) with us? We will check it and suggest you a solution if possible.

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution, or donating here .

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency

BSS-Commerce
Shopify Expert
3477 462 524

Hi @Stelis3D ,

The problem is that the variant doesn't show the color

Image :

view (38).png

we think it's because in css there are color codes that can be named by name, for example, Black, Yellow, and Green.... As for other colors, maybe css doesn't support naming them yet but it must be done through Hex color code

For example, with the add to cart button

If you edit the css, and change the background property: Black; then the result will appear like this
Image :

view (39).png

If you edit the css and change the background property: Burgundy; then the result will appear like this:

view (40).png

A dash will appear in the middle which means the value is not accepted in this attribute
If you set the hex color code of burgundy to #800020, the result will be:

Image :

view (41).png

Hope it helps @Stelis3D !

If our suggestions are useful, please let us know by giving it a like, marking it as a solution, or donating here .

B2B Solution & Custom Pricing | Product Labels by BSS

Need help from our expert? Kindly share your request with us via community@bsscommerce.com

BSS Commerce - Full-service eCommerce Agency