How can I hide prices for sold out items with Lorenza theme?

AnnabelM
7 0 0

I am trying to hide prices for sold out items. I have Lorenza theme. I have tried to copy a few of the solutions found on here but they don't appear to work for Lorenza theme. Can anyone assist?

Thank you

Replies 13 (13)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@AnnabelM- can you please share collection page where you have sold out item?  it needs code editing to hide prices

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
Paranormal story video using AI
Join me for beginner level training session
AnnabelM
7 0 0

Hello - thank you for responding so quickly! is that the link you need?

https://belle-heirlooms.myshopify.com/admin/collections/283194032307 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@AnnabelM- not admin link, main site link

To build shopify pages use pagefly You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
AnnabelM
7 0 0
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@AnnabelM- will this be hidden on this page only? we will need little code tweaks to put unique id for the page, so that code applied to not affect other pages, else since shopify shares template codes, it will be affecting all pages

AnnabelM
7 0 0

Yep, I only want the prices hidden for this collection page, not the other pages/collection 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@AnnabelM- we will need to put code to put unique id for page and then we can hide it.

AnnabelM
7 0 0

Great, how do I go about doing that? Do I need to share the admin details or the exact code with you? Thank you!

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484
I can send collaboration request, if you accept it then I can work on it
AnnabelM
7 0 0
Sounds great, please send through the collaboration request and I will
accept it.

Thank you
Annabel
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@AnnabelM- asking for collaborator access code

AnnabelM
7 0 0

Hi there, are you still able to assist? My prices are still showing on this page when you click on the items - https://belleheirlooms.com.au/collections/archive-sold-pieces 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9133 1137 1484

@AnnabelM- I can not see process for sold items on this page