How can I hire someone to consolidate and clean my website code?

LIVINGSIMPLY
Shopify Partner
66 0 12

Trying to figure out image_banner section in Dawn 10. I got a bunch of help from a bunch of good designers/developers.  But there has been 4-5 different pieces of code added.  I’m wondering if I could pay someone to combine it so that there is less random pieces and just clean it up. Unfortunately my fixed animation broke again and isn’t working.  

I’m up against a deadline and any help with be greatly appreciated.  

my site is shoplivingsimply.com. 

Living Simply is a company developed to give back, and help others.
Replies 2 (2)

Moeed
Shopify Partner
3794 958 1189

Hey @LIVINGSIMPLY 

It would be great if you can explain your issue in detail and I'll be more than happy to help you out. Let me know if you require any further assistance. 

Best Regards,
Moeed

Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp

- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications
- Your Coffee Tip and my code, A perfect blend. ❤️
LIVINGSIMPLY
Shopify Partner
66 0 12

This is exactly what I need it’s basically in regards to the image_banner I’ve been asking everyone for help with. I just want to consolidate the code and make so it all works and looks exactly how I want it. 

1-make it where on all image_banner sections I can upload a mobile and desktop image. The mobile images will be be 800x1279 the desktop will be 1600x619. I want the copy on the left on desktop. And top top center on mobile. I want the images to populate like (thepatchbrand.com). 

2-Make sure that the animation function “fixed” still works for that section. It worked yesterday, but not anymore. And my other sections aren’t effected by the changes for the banner sections. 

3-ensure that the image_banner section is the same each time I add the section to the site meaning desktop/mobile images and where then copy populates. 

4-Make where I can make a line break anytime I want in image_banner sections I have in the headers/sub header. I think it’s called basic where I can add <br> for a line break. Just very simple stuff and all basically the same thing. I keep adding code and it fixes one thing and breaks another. So I just want it done right.  

Living Simply is a company developed to give back, and help others.