How can I make my mobile site look the same as the desktop site? Using Shella theme

Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

Hello,

I am currently using Shella theme to build my website. I am really happy with how the desktop version looks, however when viewing on a mobile, it doesnt look as good. Things are cut off and it looks messy. Please can anybody advise me of a way I can have my mobile site look the exact same as the desktop version?

Thank you in advance 🙂

Replies 3 (3)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Hi @Endlessretro ,

You need to work on Responsive web design. It is one approach to the problem of designing for the multitude of devices available to customers, ranging from tiny phones to huge desktop monitors.

You can hire us for your work.

You can email me my email id is written below.

Thank you!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Endlessretro
Trailblazer
172 0 64

Thank you.

Please advise on the cost for this?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@Endlessretro ,

Connect me on skype or email us!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing