Solved

How can I move the product title and price to be in the center.

Pernilla
Visitor
3 0 0

I need help how to edit the code so my products title and price on the home page and collection page is centered. This is my site: https://showyourpick.com/

Accepted Solution (1)
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

This is an accepted solution.

Sorry, didn't see the additional margins that were there. Just add this underneath:

.price__regular {
    margin: 0;
}

.price dd {
}
If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

You can add this to the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid file in your Assets folder:

.product-card {
    text-align: center;
}

.price--listing {
    align-items: center;
}
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
Pernilla
Visitor
3 0 0

It did center it kinda but its not perfect. The price is kind of of center. See video

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

This is an accepted solution.

Sorry, didn't see the additional margins that were there. Just add this underneath:

.price__regular {
}

.price dd {
}
Pernilla
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you! You are a genius!

elshacologne
Visitor
1 0 0

This isn't working for me. I don't have the file named theme.scss.liquid. I have 3 files that have theme.  Theme.liquid / theme.js / theme.css. I tried adding the code at the bottom of each and no luck.