Solved

How can I publish a paid theme when I can't find an option to pay for it?

Ghaida
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

When I am on my account and go to Online store > themes , I have my customized paid theme in my library (which I want to publish), and the free theme live.

on my paid them,  under customize menu , says you can only publish this theme when you buy it. in the same menu when I click on buy, it takes me to another window, where I log inn , and find the theme I want. under that I have only 2 options : try theme, or view demo store. it also mentions Pay if you Publish. I am stuck because in my Shopify account they want me to buy first then publish and on the third party theme developer site they want me to first publish then pay.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ghaida 

Sorry to hear you're having issues buying a theme you'd like to publish. What browser are you using? Make sure you're using one of our supported browsers. From there, can you try logging in and purchasing the theme through an incognito or private browsing window? 

From your Online Store > Themes section, next to the theme you'd like to publish / buy, when you click Actions > Buy it should direct you to a theme Approve charge page. 

If you're still having issues, I'd recommend trying a different browser, and after that a different device if possible. Let us know how this goes! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@Ghaida 

sorry for any issue can you try this 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/managing-themes/publishing-themes

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ghaida 

Sorry to hear you're having issues buying a theme you'd like to publish. What browser are you using? Make sure you're using one of our supported browsers. From there, can you try logging in and purchasing the theme through an incognito or private browsing window? 

From your Online Store > Themes section, next to the theme you'd like to publish / buy, when you click Actions > Buy it should direct you to a theme Approve charge page. 

If you're still having issues, I'd recommend trying a different browser, and after that a different device if possible. Let us know how this goes! 

Ghaida
Tourist
3 0 1

A new browser worked! thank you!

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Happy to help! Thanks for updating the topic and marking it as solved for the benefit of others, glad that worked.