How can I rearrange elements in my website footer?

kport
Excursionist
33 0 5

Hi, 

I'd like to change positions of the elements in the footer.

I'd like the email subscription to be on the empty space on the right side (next to 'contact us').

Also sns icons can be just below the subscription form.

Here is my website

kport_0-1713789207418.png

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)

skylarjade
Visitor
2 0 0

To reposition elements in the footer, place the email subscription next to "Contact Us" on the right side. Then, position the SNS icons directly below the subscription form. Ensure visual balance and alignment for a polished appearance while maintaining functionality and user accessibility.

kport
Excursionist
33 0 5

Hi @skylarjade ,

thank you for your answer. Yes, that's what I want to do. Reposition elements in the footer.

But how would I go about doing that? ^^;

skylarjade
Visitor
2 0 0

To reposition elements in the footer, you'll typically need to modify the HTML and CSS of your webpage. Here's a general approach:

Identify Elements: First, identify the elements you want to reposition in the footer. This could be text, images, buttons, or any other content.

HTML Structure: Ensure that your HTML has a clear structure for the footer. You might have a <footer> tag containing various elements inside it.

CSS Styling: Use CSS to style the footer and its elements. You can adjust properties like position, margin, padding, float, display, etc., to achieve the desired layout.

Positioning: Depending on your design requirements, you may use absolute positioning (position: absolute), relative positioning (position: relative), or other layout techniques to position the elements within the footer relative to each other or to the footer container.

Testing: After making changes, test your webpage across different devices and screen sizes to ensure that the layout looks good and functions correctly.