How can I remove the title for multiple pages

SandeepVenkata
2 0 0

Hey,

We have a a dropdown in our webiste which gives us different links. When we tap the link it redirects to another page there are total 10 pages in which the title needs to be remove. And all this pages are reflected in that dropdown. That would be really helpful if any suggestion were given. For more info check the below images.

https://www.site2gym.com/pages/buy-gym-membership-online ( this is the page where dropdown is present.) After selecting the links from the dropdown this is the page it redirects and the title needs to be hidden.

shopify.PNG

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1330 128 198

Hey, @SandeepVenkata.

Thank you for reaching out!

I understand you're looking to remove the title for a few of your pages. If you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. This process will involve duplicating the page template, so you can assign separate templates (one with title and one without title) for your pages. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

That being said, if you're using a third-party or custom theme, then I'd recommend reaching out to the theme developer for support for your theme. The theme developer should be able to point out which line of code to remove in order to remove the title from those pages. 

I'd be happy to help check which direction you should go to get support for your theme - can you clarify which theme you're using?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SandeepVenkata
2 0 0
Thanks for the response.

The theme we are using is *Empire* theme which might be developed in 2018
or 2017.
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1330 128 198

Hey, @SandeepVenkata.

Thank you for following up!

The Empire theme is supported by Pixel Union, and I didn't have any luck finding a tutorial for this in their knowledge base. However, you can submit a request to their Support team. 

I'd love to know if their Support team can help you with this customization request. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes