Solved

How can i remove this from debutify theme 3.0.6

v1um
Visitor
2 0 1

How can i remove the "get 20% off" section?

Udklip.PNG

https://healthpetguru.myshopify.com/

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@v1um 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

body:not(.dbtfy-newsletter_popup-destroy) .np-floating-bar-wrapper.np-position-right {
    right: 0;
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@v1um 

Please share store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
v1um
Visitor
2 0 1
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@v1um 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

body:not(.dbtfy-newsletter_popup-destroy) .np-floating-bar-wrapper.np-position-right {
    right: 0;
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks!

Palmside
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hey do you know how you change the text for it? I can't seem to find it anywhere haha...

Cuddlys
8 0 0

Me too.

I want to keep it, but it says 20%
when the customer clicks on it it says 10%.

How to propperly setup this dicount button?

cant seem to find it anywhere

Greetings

Cuddlys
8 0 0

Is there an option to change from subscribe to newsletter

to lets say... refer to a friend?