How can we make menu in different colors on different pages?

KristinaR
Excursionist
12 0 6

Hi, our main menu is white on a photo background. When it the product page the menu disappears as on one side there is a photo and other is the product description, with price, name, add to basket etc. Is it possible to keep the menu white on the title page and shop page but change the color or add a background to the product page?

Thanks!

Replies 7 (7)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@KristinaR 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
KristinaR
Excursionist
12 0 6

We have made it with a pink background but it doesn't look good: https://xs1cm4gn3qxhdi8f-23698525.shopifypreview.com/

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@KristinaR 

thanks for url can you please let me know which page do you need change header color

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
KristinaR
Excursionist
12 0 6

Any of the product pages.So the menu color is black when loaded. For example here: https://xs1cm4gn3qxhdi8f-23698525.shopifypreview.com/products/copy-of-reina-merino-hat-1

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@KristinaR 

sorry but i can't see black color at menu on loaded

KristinaR
Excursionist
12 0 6

We have made a pink background for the menu as a temporary solution. As menu text color is white and when on the Product Page it disappears on the right side as it is white too. Ideally we want to loose the pink background and have the menu text turn black once we are in the Product Page so you can see the menu on the right side too. Kinda of they do it in the Betty theme. Open this link and you will see the menu text color is white, but once you go inside to the Product Page take a look at the menu, the text color is black. Try it: https://themes.shopify.com/themes/showcase/styles/betty/preview

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@KristinaR 

yes please share video if possible?