Solved

How Do I change the Button Position and Size on Slideshow

ajay2681
Tourist
5 0 3

I read some other threads and tried using the codes, however, it didn't change anything. I need it just below the title that I made for the slideshow.

2021-11-11.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2327 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ajay2681.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context and screenshot that you have shared as that is helpful. Looking into the options available using the District theme, it looks like this is a third-party theme that is designed and supported by Style Hatch, Inc. Since the theme was not developed by Shopify, we are a bit unfamiliar with the style of coding that is being used and it would be best to direct this inquiry to their developers.

11-29-9635-8180

I wanted to provide you their Contact Us page that should allow you to reach out to their support.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2327 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ajay2681.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context and screenshot that you have shared as that is helpful. Looking into the options available using the District theme, it looks like this is a third-party theme that is designed and supported by Style Hatch, Inc. Since the theme was not developed by Shopify, we are a bit unfamiliar with the style of coding that is being used and it would be best to direct this inquiry to their developers.

11-29-9635-8180

I wanted to provide you their Contact Us page that should allow you to reach out to their support.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog