How do I change the image size of the deafult collections page on Brooklyn theme

CallumMurray96
5 0 0

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for some help regarding the Brooklyn theme on my store, I would love to be able to resize the 'default image container' within the default collections page however I am unsure how this is done. I have had a quick dive into the code and can't seem to work out where the variables or class control this part of the design.

It would save me a lot of time when it comes to resizing all my product imagesimage.png

any guidance in this area would be much appreciated

Thanks,

Callum

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@CallumMurray96 

Please share store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @CallumMurray96 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

CallumMurray96
5 0 0

Sure the store URL is -

canyon-and-cove.myshopify.com

Password is : anteul

CallumMurray96
5 0 0

Hi I've attached the URL and Password not sure if you have seen 🙂

CallumMurray96
5 0 0

Hey are you able to help with this issue ? 🙂

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2958 568 891

@CallumMurray96 

It seems like you added some code that is breaking the collection pages.

diego_ezfy_0-1632007378028.png

Please remove all of the custom code you have added that is breaking it so we can help you out.

CallumMurray96
5 0 0

hmmmm that's strange I haven't tampered with the code 😞 last time I viewed the site it looked like the image above