How do I find my product pages?

shirishzicara
Visitor
1 0 0

How I find my product pages?

In our training class we added some products as practice to the shop.

Later I subscribe and make "Shirish Yoga Shop" as my shop.

https://shirishyogashop.myshopify.com/

These practice pages appear sometimes.  But I am not able to find them now.

The products there are not properly linked to Oberlo.com or Aliexpress.com

I want to delete them completely and continue building my store with properly added product with auto updating connected to Oberlo.com and Aliexpress.com

Thanks and best regards,

Shirish

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1653 167 262

Hi, @shirishzicara!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and congratulations on starting a Shopify store, I’d be happy to help.

Since you mentioned that you have just launched, I suggest viewing The General Checklist as it’s great tool that will ensure that you have your Shopify store all set up.  You can go through the check list and be confident that you have a finished product, that includes having your media, shipping and check out all in working order.

You also mentioned that you would like to remove your products completely and re-sync them to your Oberlo account so that the inventory can be properly updated with AliExpress. Firstly, you will need to remove your products. To save time, you can use our guide on removing your products in bulk. Secondly, you will want to add your desired products to your Shopify Store. Feel free to follow our guide on this hereLet me know if you have any questions regarding the Oberlo set up process.

I know that starting a store can be challenging at the beginning. Rest assured, it'll be much better once you get the hang of things. Feel free to check out our Shopify Blog on How to Start an Online Store with Shopify for a step by step guide on how to build your store and start selling your products to your customers. Once your store is built, you can begin marketing your services to your customers as well.

Do you currently have any plans on marketing initiatives? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog