How do I get rid of shipping calculated at checkout on homepage

Ahmedo
Tourist
12 0 5

Guys, one more question, I know I ask many question on here lol, but thank you for being helpful. 

How do I get rid of shipping calculated at checkout on product page? I'm using Brooklyn theme. I have tried the edit language option but it does not work. This phrase appears only in the home page but when you click on the product and get into the product page it disappears. 

Any solutions guys. 

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @Ahmedo,

Great to see you've attempted to troubleshoot this issue yourself!

This line of text can be changed within the language editor of your theme. You can navigate there in your Shopify admin by clicking Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit languages:

21-11-jezs0-qdsym

Once you're on the next screen, you can just type the sentence "shipping calculated at checkout" into the search box. This will bring up all the areas that appear in your store. Editing each one will then reflect these changes on your storefront. (Just be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and change them all as it is listed in various areas.) You can also just remove this line of text from all areas if you would prefer.

21-11-msfx6-yxqnl

We also have a guide in our help center all about changing the wording of themes so be sure to check it out here. I have also found another community post below, where a Shopify Expert has provided a coding solution to remove the text:

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog