Solved

How do I get the Basic Plan free 60 Minutes support

AGW_Boston
6 0 0

Hi All, I've been chasing my tail to find a way to place template customization requests on Help Center. I'm getting frustrated... I want to add the menu mentioned in the template (Express) documentation, and request that collection pages load all products instead of paginate.

How can I play such requests?

Thanks,

Andre

Accepted Solution (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @AGW_Boston!

You can submit theme customization requests by contacting our support team. We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, so we need to assist you through live chat, email or callback to access your account and theme, and to pass your details on to Theme Support. You can visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you haven't done so yet, please go over the help docs on theme customizations before submitting a request. If you have a concern that's not covered by the docs, you can continue to reach out to our support team who can confirm if a specific customization is feasible for your theme. You can find the relevant resources below.

You may want to look for more tips on designing your store. If you need ideas on remodeling your homepage, product page content, or even branding materials, bookmark this page and refer to it whenever you're after some inspiration. It's got free courses on website design and other topics that can help you grow your business.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @AGW_Boston!

You can submit theme customization requests by contacting our support team. We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, so we need to assist you through live chat, email or callback to access your account and theme, and to pass your details on to Theme Support. You can visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you haven't done so yet, please go over the help docs on theme customizations before submitting a request. If you have a concern that's not covered by the docs, you can continue to reach out to our support team who can confirm if a specific customization is feasible for your theme. You can find the relevant resources below.

You may want to look for more tips on designing your store. If you need ideas on remodeling your homepage, product page content, or even branding materials, bookmark this page and refer to it whenever you're after some inspiration. It's got free courses on website design and other topics that can help you grow your business.

AGW_Boston
6 0 0

Thanks. I ended up getting a support person on the chat that created a ticked and all worked well. BTW: They pointed me out to the right settings and I don't think I needed to use any of the customization time.

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

Great to hear, @AGW_Boston! Thanks for sharing how you ended up solving your concern. I'm glad our support team was able to find an alternative solution. You can save and use your design time for a different customization.

Don't hesitate to post again if you have any other concerns!