how do i make full width slider for mobile view

elitaco
Explorer
81 1 17

Hi, how do i make full width slider for mobile view, i want it to be same as desktop slider view? it's being cut off for mobile view

url: elita.com.sg

elitaco_0-1636963001374.png (mobile view)

elitaco_1-1636963016646.png (desktop view)

Replies 6 (6)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@elitaco 
Do you want to like this?
download (51).png

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Hi @elitaco ,

this is usually handled by having separate images for mobile and desktop as aspect ratio for screens differ. So creating screen specific content makes sense, other wise you can go for what @Zworthkey  is proposing, but that leaves the impact of hero images you want to have on audience.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
elitaco
Explorer
81 1 17

@ProfitLabs how do i put another separate image for mobile view?

Dream_up
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I read through your request and I can understand what you are going through.
I have worked with many clients who have faced this same issue or similar to yours and I know a lot about this, I have helped them to solve their problems and I can show you reviews on your request.

I will help you with your Shopify mobile image setup and also set up more theme optimization.

I have been in this field of work for the past 4year and I am proud to tell you, I'm an expert. I can be your project manager as per your request.
Contact me for more and get started.

Best Regards.

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

how are you doing the current hero image, is is through theme or coded by developer, if theme which is it?

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there, @elitaco!

If you can confirm the name of the theme you're using currently, we might be able to share some info on how slideshow images like this work.

Usually, due to how these image slideshows are coded, you'll need to find an image that works best when cropped for smaller screen sizes

Check out our help doc here on best practices for images, where you can get more info on how to work with these requirements.

It may also be possible to get a custom solution to this coded for you, either by a fellow member of our Community here or by hiring a Shopify Expert for coding customisation

Can you tell me a bit more about your business and what you're working on, it looks like you're selling dresses online, is that correct?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog