How do I remove a size guide button from products that are not clothing

FFI
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Someone else set up my store (impulse theme) and I am now adding products myself. Unfortunately the jewellery products have a size guide button linked to a clothing size PDF. I do not know how to get rid of this button. Step by step help needed please.

Replies 8 (8)

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

In shopify each of your product has a template attached with it . you can check it out on product admin pages. so each type of product ideally you should have a template. if this is case you just need to associate the right template from dropdown in product admin page. other wise you would need a help of a developer to create a new template for you.

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
FFI
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi, thank you for the reply. Where are the templates found on the admin page? How do I associate the product with it. Step by step instructions would be great please.

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Select Products from left sidebar in admin area, you would have all your store products

Next click on the required product. the product page would open up.

on the product page at the bottom of right secondary section there would be a card named Online store

there you will find the current associated template with that product. its a dropdown so you can update the value as well.

After selecting the right template click save.

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 11.59.44 AM.png

- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.
FFI
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thank You. Sadly this guide does not solve the problem. I have opened one of the products with this issue, then clicked on the 'online store' within the product as suggested. This takes me to the shopping channels available and not the template to change them. 

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Sorry there is confusion here i guess, there are 2 online stores on the page , I am talking about BOTTOM one , give it another try.

FFI
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thank you again. Exactly the same happens. Opening a product then going to online store within that product takes me to the shopping channels available not any template. 

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

At this point I need to look at your store to give any useful advise, if you want I can DM you my mail for colab access.

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 40

Hi @FFI,

I noticed you were having some trouble with managing your size chart PDF files on your online store. I have a solution that might help you out!

The Free Ease Product Attachments app allows you to easily upload and assign your jewellery and clothing size charts to the appropriate products. No more mix-ups between the two! Plus, it's completely free and super user-friendly.

This way, your customers can easily access the correct size chart for the product they're interested in, and you can avoid any confusion or frustration.

I highly recommend giving the app a try 😊. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can help you with!

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support