How do I remove gray overlay from page title text (Dawn theme)

BurkeManorArt
Visitor
1 0 2

Hi I'm trying to figure put how to remove this gray overlay (circled) over my page titles name I've tired adding in code and looking for the overlay opacity settings but the Dawn theme doesn't have that setting Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 2.24.49 PM.png

Replies 3 (3)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey @BurkeManorArt,

All paid Shopify stores, using a Shopify-developed theme receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support. We provide this free of charge for Shopify themes if the change falls in line with our Design Policy. Our team tracks the time that they spend on each theme modification request that you make. If you're using a paid theme, then your theme was made by a third-party developer and Shopify's Support team can't help you with it. If you need help customizing a paid theme, then consider hiring a Shopify Expert. You can learn more about customizations that Shopify supports below:

If this interests you, you can visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request, and we'd be happy to take a closer look.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@BurkeManorArt 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @BurkeManorArt ,

Please share your store URL and if your store is password protected then please provide password too.

So that we can help you.

Thank you.

banned