How do I remove multiple currency dropdown menu?

Solved
ledautoph
2 0 1

Hi, I tried editing the currencies before by going to General -> Store Currency -> HTML with Currency.

It worked. However, I would prefer now to use an app instead. How can I remove the drop down menu that was created before? I tried reverting the original code back to ${{amount}} USD but the original dropdown menu is still there.

This is my website www.myfit.band, and I am using the Brooklyn theme.

I hope someone can help me. Thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there,

I don't know what code your are using but the easy to do via css.

Please add following css in your assets/theme.scss.liquid file

#pm-currency-converter{
display: none;
}

Hope this will work for you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there,

I don't know what code your are using but the easy to do via css.

Please add following css in your assets/theme.scss.liquid file

#pm-currency-converter{
display: none;
}

Hope this will work for you.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

ledautoph
2 0 1

Thanks a lot! I've been trying to figure it out for a very long time.

Reen28
2 0 2

HI

im new to Shopify, can you guide me where in the assets/theme.scss.liquid file i should put this code? i want to remove the drop-down option completely from my store

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9824 2236 3073

@Reen28 

Please add the code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file. If it doesn't work let me know your store URL.

Reen28
2 0 2
Thanks! I got it
campervans
5 0 0

Hi, it does not seem to work for my store. Also i dont have an assets/theme.scss.liquid file. I am using debut theme. Do you have a solution? my store URL is gommanscampers.nl

kind regards