How Do I Remove Sold Out Tag in Dawn Theme?

kuehlapisbymom
Excursionist
27 0 9

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 5.06.48 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-10-31 at 5.07.54 PM.png

I just installed an inventory widget app on my shopify website. So whenever it's sold out. I have both Sold Out and Out of Stock badges showing at the same time. How do I remove the Sold out tag and badge? I'm using dawn theme.

My website is krollbymom.com

Password:kroll

Thank you.

Replies 15 (15)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@kuehlapisbymom 

Try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/section-main-product.css- ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product .price--sold-out .price__badge-sold-out {
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
kuehlapisbymom
Excursionist
27 0 9

Hi @dmwwebartisan. Thank you for the quick reply. But nothing changed actually.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@kuehlapisbymom 

Please add provided css i will check again and send correct solution to you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
kuehlapisbymom
Excursionist
27 0 9

I'm not sure what you want me to do. Copy and paste the whole css script?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@kuehlapisbymom 

Please share screenshot which soldout tag you want to remove?

kuehlapisbymom
Excursionist
27 0 9

44B5D1E6-0555-4FCE-B32D-9362EE82B392.jpeg

27D5905C-7F26-45A9-8EB9-EE4F56B219A2.jpeg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@kuehlapisbymom 

1] css for following screenshot

product page.jpeg

Try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/section-main-product.css- ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product .price--sold-out .price__badge-sold-out {
    display: none !important;
}

2] css for following screenshot

collectionpage.jpeg

Try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/component-card.css- ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.card__badge {display: none !important;}

Thanks!

kuehlapisbymom
Excursionist
27 0 9

No, it's still not working

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@kuehlapisbymom 

you add css properly otherwise add mi as a staff member.

bdsonline
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi,

This works great, but it also removes the sale badge to. How can i keep the sale badge but just remove the sold out one?

Many thanks

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@bdsonline 

you can create my staff account I will help you change it quickly. because this is code customization work.

Hope it helps!

Thanks!

SummersWay
Visitor
2 0 0

This worked for me perfectly. Thank you!

llama_del_rey
Visitor
1 0 0

Worked great for me thank you

naturalfibreart
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you. This worked for me.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@kuehlapisbymom 

Please share screenshot which soldout tag you want to remove