Solved

How do I remove space between my logo and shopping cart?

habitwall
Tourist
4 0 1

IMG_5989.PNG

1. I would like to remove my phone number from that navigation but don't know where to look. Does anybody know where I should look?
  2. Also, I would love it if I could remove the empty space between my logo and the shopping bag icon in the header/navigation area -- does anybody know how to do this?
    • It would also be nice if I could add a little padding above the logo so it doesn't hug the very top of the page on mobile -- it almost touches the URL bar. I got quoted at $450 to make these basic adjustments. 

Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank you! 

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@habitwall 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

@media (max-width: 719px){
.header-tools {margin-top: 0px !important;}
.logo {padding: 0px 0 !important;}
.logo img {transform: unset !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

habitwall
Tourist
4 0 1

In other words, it would be great if I could just have my logo, shopping bag, etc. all adjacent to one and other. It looks super unprofessional currently.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@habitwall 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

@media (max-width: 719px){
.header-tools {margin-top: 0px !important;}
.logo {padding: 0px 0 !important;}
.logo img {transform: unset !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
habitwall
Tourist
4 0 1

You are a total master. Wow! Thank you! I am very grateful.