How do I remove space between my logo and shopping cart?

Solved
habitwall
Tourist
4 0 1

IMG_5989.PNG

1. I would like to remove my phone number from that navigation but don't know where to look. Does anybody know where I should look?
  2. Also, I would love it if I could remove the empty space between my logo and the shopping bag icon in the header/navigation area -- does anybody know how to do this?
    • It would also be nice if I could add a little padding above the logo so it doesn't hug the very top of the page on mobile -- it almost touches the URL bar. I got quoted at $450 to make these basic adjustments. 

Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank you! 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10710 2339 3323

This is an accepted solution.

@habitwall 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

@media (max-width: 719px){
.header-tools {margin-top: 0px !important;}
.logo {padding: 0px 0 !important;}
.logo img {transform: unset !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
habitwall
Tourist
4 0 1

In other words, it would be great if I could just have my logo, shopping bag, etc. all adjacent to one and other. It looks super unprofessional currently.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10710 2339 3323

This is an accepted solution.

@habitwall 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

@media (max-width: 719px){
.header-tools {margin-top: 0px !important;}
.logo {padding: 0px 0 !important;}
.logo img {transform: unset !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
habitwall
Tourist
4 0 1

You are a total master. Wow! Thank you! I am very grateful.