How do I remove this white line from the header where it meets the photo - debut

Solved
tonyrss
Tourist
29 0 4

tonyrss_0-1632807681212.png

Hey guys trying to get rid of that pesky white line right below my header. I've tired numerous amounts of code with no success. Any help would be appreciated. 

Store link: https://xsiist.myshopify.com/

Pass: fafaor

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @tonyrss ,

header.site-header.border-bottom.logo--left {
    border: 0;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
9034 2094 2858

This is an accepted solution.

@tonyrss 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css  or theme.scss.liquid ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.site-header {border-bottom: 0px solid transparent !important;}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
2086 532 1284

hello @tonyrss 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css  or theme.scss.liquid ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.site-header.border-bottom.logo--left{
    border-bottom: transparent !important;;
}

tonyrss
Tourist
29 0 4

You are a legend thanks so much it worked

0 Likes
tonyrss
Tourist
29 0 4

Hi Naz thanks for your help. This code actually worked better than the last. The other one is not mobile friendly and messes with the drop down menu so if anyone is looking for a good code to remove the lines this is the one!

0 Likes