How do I set up preorders for my products?

ZaDu
Explorer
69 0 22

Hi. I want to set some of my products to preorders instead of buy nows, as I'm lacking stock. How would I do this?

Reply 1 (1)

basilkhan
Shopify Partner
41 0 5

Hi @ZaDu,

If you want to set some of your products to preorders instead of buy nows, you can use the "Preorder - when out of stock" type on the DC Preorders app. This type allows you to accept orders for a product that is currently out of stock, and will be restocked at a later date.

To use this feature, you will need to install the DC Preorders app on your Shopify store. Once installed, you can select the "Preorder - when out of stock" type for the products you want to offer as preorders. This will allow customers to place orders for those products even if they are currently out of stock, and they will be notified when the product is restocked and ready for delivery.

basilkhan_0-1680580743966.png

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Co-founder and Product Developer at Freshly Commerce ️ | Building Simple Bundles, Simple Discounts, and Freshly Inventory