How do we add a page title to Checkout Page?

vveerasa1
Tourist
4 0 2

I have tried to add the page title and favicon on the checkout page. But can't find any option. How can I add it?

Replies 4 (4)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

Hey @vveerasa1,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

It's important to note that editing the online checkout page is limited. However, you can customize the style of your checkout page in the theme editor. Add your company logo, change the colors, or choose a new font to make the checkout match your business. Check out the help doc below which provides step-by-step instructions on what areas of the checkout you can edit:

You mentioned wanting to add a title? At the top of each checkout page, a banner displays your store name. You can change the background image of that banner. Choose an image that matches your brand. For example, if you sell jewelry, then an image of colorful beads might be a good match.

If you are looking to adjust the language on certain parts of your checkout page. This is possible using our Language Editor which can be accessed by heading over to your Shopify Admin and by following these steps:

• Go to Online Store > Themes.
  • Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit languages.
  • Click the Checkout & System tab:

22-09-spi1a-0m5c4

• Scroll down and you will be able to change various wording for different areas of the checkout page.

• Click Save.

Lastly, in order to have your favicon on the checkout pages, you need to be on the Plus plan. All stores are able to add a favicon to their main website pages on our standard plans, just not the checkout pages.

As you continue to customize your theme, it’s a good idea to make design and content choices that help to keep your online store accessible. I suggest taking a look at this guide for tips on providing an inclusive experience for your customers.

Let me know how you get on!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

vveerasa1
Tourist
4 0 2

Hey Moira, 

Thanks for the reply. I can't change the title displaying the browser tab, it's showing the URL of the checkout page now. How can I change it? Is it also come under Plus Plan?

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

@vveerasa1 

You are correct, any further customizations are only available to merchants on the Plus Plan. Were you able to make any other adjustments using the Customize checkout area in the checkout settings section? 

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36845 3636 11978

@vveerasa1 

yes checkout page more customization allow only shopify plus plan

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing