Solved

How do you edit Shop Pay text on a product page?

mosij919
Tourist
3 0 3

Is there a way to edit the text for the Shop Pay banner on a product page? Currently it has this message on every product page: 

Pay in full or in 4 interest-free installments for orders between $50 and $3000 with  Learn more

But no one spends $3000 at my store and I'd like to shorten this. I've looked into the source code but couldn't find a section to edit this text. Spoke with several people at Shopify support but they said they were unable to find a way to edit this text. Seems like it shouldn't be that hard to do but apparently this is an issue other people have been asking about as well. Trying to fix this issue before Black Friday, please let me know if anyone can help.

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)
Henry_dev
Shopify Partner
105 19 35

This is an accepted solution.

The content of that notice is rendered by Shop pay. You can try going to Shop pay settings and looking for that notification setting. This cannot be edited from the theme's code. Because it does not belong to the management of the theme.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Henry_dev
Shopify Partner
105 19 35

Please post the link to that product page. I will help you check.

mosij919
Tourist
3 0 3
Henry_dev
Shopify Partner
105 19 35

This is an accepted solution.

The content of that notice is rendered by Shop pay. You can try going to Shop pay settings and looking for that notification setting. This cannot be edited from the theme's code. Because it does not belong to the management of the theme.

inspiredbymama
Visitor
2 0 0

Where do you edit the Shop Pay settings? I also would like to update the automatic noted. Also, is there a way to move the the section to a certain area (below the add to cart and buy with Shop Pay buttons, preferrably)? TIA!

cornelle1
Excursionist
24 0 3

@mosij919 did you end up finding a way to do this? I'm looking to do the same thing on my website...

mosij919
Tourist
3 0 3
Yes we had to hire someone so I created a job on Shopify and got an expert to do it.
mikeeshatt
Visitor
1 0 0

Please let me know how and how they did this? I cant find anyone that can figure it out. thank you!