How long a product preview pages valid for?

Solved
MrAcetate
2 0 1

I am looking for a way to share links to our product pages that are in draft status.  It looks like using the preview page (to preview the page from the admin page) will work.  However, I'm curious how long the page is valid for as it seems to have a preview key in the URL and wondering if that will expire at some point?  I really just need the link to work for a week.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitCommerce
Trailblazer
257 61 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MrAcetate,

Link preview only works for 14 days from get link, after that it won't exist. Refer https://i.imgur.com/ABLmUDg.png

With products_preview?... , it won't have a time limit, because it shows by key.

Hope it is clear to you.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24919 2496 9027

@MrAcetate 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

please share issue image and store url

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
MrAcetate
2 0 1

How long are these URLs active?  Will the URL eventually stop working?  Or are the preview URLs permanent?

MrAcetate_1-1637554180176.png

LitCommerce
Trailblazer
257 61 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MrAcetate,

Link preview only works for 14 days from get link, after that it won't exist. Refer https://i.imgur.com/ABLmUDg.png

With products_preview?... , it won't have a time limit, because it shows by key.

Hope it is clear to you.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!

View solution in original post