How long can shopify theme "Loft" be used

Solved
Yu8
1 0 0

微信截图_20211117142827.png

I don’t know how long this shopify theme can last,who can tell me?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Don
Shopify Staff
1589 106 215

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Yu8!

Could you clarify for me here, are you wondering how long you can use a theme before you purchase it, or how long the theme is yours to use after purchase?

You are free to download, preview and even customise any paid, third-party theme from our theme store but it would not be possible to publish such a theme as the live theme on your store without first purchasing it.

Theme purchases are one-time only and you would have the use of that theme permanently after purchase.

However, it should be noted that theme purchases cannot be refunded under any circumstances due to the digital nature of the product.

Just be sure to test out and edit any potential theme purchase so you're sure it's right for your business!

There's more info on how all of this works here on our help site that you can check out.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're selling and what stage your business is at?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Don
Shopify Staff
1589 106 215

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Yu8!

Could you clarify for me here, are you wondering how long you can use a theme before you purchase it, or how long the theme is yours to use after purchase?

You are free to download, preview and even customise any paid, third-party theme from our theme store but it would not be possible to publish such a theme as the live theme on your store without first purchasing it.

Theme purchases are one-time only and you would have the use of that theme permanently after purchase.

However, it should be noted that theme purchases cannot be refunded under any circumstances due to the digital nature of the product.

Just be sure to test out and edit any potential theme purchase so you're sure it's right for your business!

There's more info on how all of this works here on our help site that you can check out.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're selling and what stage your business is at?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post