How to add a background image to the whole multi-column section in Craft 9.0 Theme

jglogau
Visitor
1 0 0

The subject line says it all.  I've tried a number of solutions, html, css, liquid.  None of them work.  I've tried the custom code in the section itself, base.css, and different vision files.  Yes, I've restored the original code so there isn't any cross talk between the different versions I've tried.

I moved the original site from Squarespace because the site owner and I agreed that Shopify was a better solution for e-commerce.  Actually this is a simple site, less then 10 pages with a single product.  No real design issues, just trying to clone the Squarespace pages. I understand html and css but not vision.  If there's a tutorial for vision please include a URL or book.

Yes, Squarespace is a more flexible WYSIWYG CMS but that's also its weakness,  But a static picture as a background shouldn't be a show stopper, the airnoggin.com home page first multi-column shows the issue, or the lack there of.  

Regards

Reply 1 (1)

shreyhweb
Shopify Partner
630 109 113

@jglogau 

Please let us details what are you want ? 

- If You Find Our Solution Helpful Please Like And Mark As Accepted!
- Sip, savor, and support – your Coffee Tip helps us keep coding.❤️
- If You Want To Further Discussion. Then Contact - info@shreyhsoftsolutions.com