Solved

How to add a Best Seller badge to the top of a product? Using theme Prestige

willowsclothing
Tourist
7 0 2

I would like to add a 'Best Seller' badge to the top of our products like how we currently have a "'Sold Out" badge and a "On Sale" badge. How would I be able to do this? 
www.willowsclothing.com

Accepted Solution (1)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

This is an accepted solution.

You just need to go to the product and enter the tag: __label:Best Seller. https://i.imgur.com/xHxkch9.png . It will display fine.
Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@willowsclothing 

sorry for this issue i can't see  sale and sold out badge 

can you please show me?

so i will check and guide you

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

This is an accepted solution.

You just need to go to the product and enter the tag: __label:Best Seller. https://i.imgur.com/xHxkch9.png . It will display fine.
Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
willowsclothing
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you!! This worked :)) 

Appreciate your help

hypnotize
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hi. Are you still using this tag? I tried to use, but it doesnt work. thanks

ButterflyLatvia
Tourist
4 0 1

Works like a charm.

Boonphei
Shopify Partner
38 0 6

Hi there, I was using your coding and placed it inside my coding part, but it could not display the best seller badge. May I know how could I display it?

IDB
Tourist
3 0 1

It doesn't work for me. It looks like shopify wants you to pay for an app to have this feature. Has anyone found a way to do this that doesn't require you to pay for an app. 

SK_AD
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi @LitExtension, I am using the Pipeline theme, so how can I add labels to that?
I already followed your step but it's not showing in the frontend. 

Leedz
Excursionist
26 0 3

tag: __label:Best Seller On product page. We are using for all other labels as well on gift baskets Toronto

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@Leedz 

yes you can do easy please check This

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Leedz
Excursionist
26 0 3

Thanks Ketan. 

akcromm
Pathfinder
138 4 16

Hey, @willowsclothing. I noticed that you want to add "best seller" badges in your store.

We have developed an app (Modemagic) that will help you add badges and do other things (like automation/create and apply product labels/banners/feature cards etc) on your catalog within seconds.

And the best part is - No complex edits, no back & forth with designers is needed.

You can even reach out to us on chat for a custom design if you don't find any of your interest from the wide variety that we have. Check out this app on Shopify here. We got a free trial as well so you can explore the app 🙂

Hope this would help

Growth Hacker and CRO enthusiast!!

CartUp_AI
Shopify Partner
18 0 3

Hi Willowsclothing,

Creating badges manually can be time-consuming and error-prone if you have access to the source code. You need to find the section of your code or settings where individual product information and badges are displayed. Within the product display section, you add HTML code for the 'Best Seller' badge and customize the HTML according to your website's styling. You may also want to add CSS to style the badge.

If you have a dynamic website, you might want to automate the process of marking a product as a best seller based on certain criteria. There are good Shopify plugins that can help you automate the whole process. You may want to consider the CartUp AI badging app, which not only automates but also provides many features to customize your badges. Additionally, it offers AI-based dynamic badging features, allowing real-time badging with personalized features.

Hope this too may help you...