How to add cart dollar value beside card icon in Debut theme?

MochiMakes
7 0 0

Hi there, 

I recently found some code in this community to add the dollar value to my cart icon (showing the total $ in the cart to customers) but the icon for the cart value is ugly and overlaps the actual cart/bag icon itself. I would much rather have it BESIDE the cart icon. How do I accomplish this? 

My website: www.mochimakes.com

Theme: Debut

Thanks in advance!

Reply 1 (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @MochiMakes 

Thanks for asking your question in our design forum. This is the place to go when it comes to coding advice where you can hopefully have someone with insight regarding your particular request provide you with the necessary code.

With that said, we are not formally trained in code to be able to assist you directly but I just wanted to leave a valuable alternative solution if you are unable to get an answer in the near future. Shopify has an experts platform that allows you to find and hire a developer for small and large coding gigs. With the help of an expert, they could definitely help you do this at a modest cost. If you would like to learn more, feel free to check out our Shopify experts directory.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog