sumanbhat
Explorer
47 1 12

i want to add bullet points on my product page how can I do it. please help

Replies 19 (19)
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3740 410 612

@sumanbhat- not sure about this last error, last time one of the person here faced this issue and site was working absolutely fine, still check file with some liquid/html validator, search on google for validator

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com ,My timezone is GMT+5:30
sumanbhat
Explorer
47 1 12

@suyash1 OK GOT IT.my site is working fine as well but the store speed is below 30 now because of this.so thanks for help.

sumanbhat
Explorer
47 1 12

@suyash1 hi there i didn't find the product form for insert text between the product price and title can you please help me with the debut theme. by providing screenshot if possible .please 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@sumanbhat 
You have missed the closing tag in product.template.liquid
Go and check and close the tag or remove it.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
sumanbhat
Explorer
47 1 12

@Zworthkey how to do it please help me.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@sumanbhat 
Fixed your Issue.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
sumanbhat
Explorer
47 1 12

@Zworthkey is there any preview i can have a look sir?

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

HTML broken or missing issue is fixed. in product.template.liquid

sumanbhat
Explorer
47 1 12

@Zworthkey thank you so much really appreciate..

sumanbhat
Explorer
47 1 12

@Zworthkey the bullet points in product page between add to cart and product price - is that possible to make individual for each product.i just got four products.?