How to add image/text section inside the product description?

clb604
Visitor
3 0 0

I know that you can add the image/text section inside the product template theme. But when i create this, it applies to all products.

I wanted to create specific image/text sections for each product. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you so much!

Replies 5 (5)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
6915 1305 1333

You need to create product template for each product or add that section into product description. 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

clb604
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey thank you, yeah i was thinking i had to create individual templates for each.. is there no way easier to do this without creating so many templates?

MastersHub
Shopify Partner
197 20 33

You can achieve this using metafields. Define a metafield for each field you want to customize. Then, add the metafield to the product template in your theme. This should solve the issue.

Helpful ? Like and Accept Solution
Buy me a Coffee
Need a Shopify Developer?
Send Email or Chat on WhatsApp
clb604
Visitor
3 0 0

So with the help of metafields, i can create product pages like this? Thank you for your help by the way!

clb604_0-1707280574237.png

MastersHub
Shopify Partner
197 20 33

The product description section is not sufficient for the visual you shared, right? If it's not enough, you can create a metafield type as a page to prepare a more flexible content. You can prepare content for each product as a separate page and select them. Alternatively, you can create metafields such as Image 1, Description 1, etc., to enter the content. Then, you can make developments in the theme code.

If have any questions let me know so I can clarify, and if not, and you'd like to work together please feel free to message me directly

Helpful ? Like and Accept Solution
Buy me a Coffee
Need a Shopify Developer?
Send Email or Chat on WhatsApp