How to add under products on collection page the discount code

Sermak
Pathfinder
147 3 36

Is it possible please to add under the products in collection the discount code that people can apply? E.G. Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (1).png

Thanks either

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4126 397 841

Hi @Sermak,

It's definitley possible to add something like this. It would depend on what theme you are using and if you want to explore using an app or some custom code edits. Can you let me know what theme you're using, please? Some themes have built in features which display this information when you make discounts in the admin directly. Depending on what theme you're using, the discount information could be displayed in the image of the product and not below for example. 

Another way this could be achieved is by using a discount app. Some apps could offer a different way of displaying the discount information. I've linked some of my favourite discount apps below: 

There are more discount related apps in the Shopify App store, but these have high ratings and free plans available. 

If the theme you're using doesn't display this information how you'd like or you don't want to go down the route of an app, you could hire a Shopify Expert to do this as a small task job. You can see the Shopify Expert directory here to find an Expert to work with. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Sermak
Pathfinder
147 3 36

@Nick Thanks for the fast answer!!

I am using the debut theme

0 Likes
Sermak
Pathfinder
147 3 36

@Nick i just check the apps but no one help me.. Is it possible to tell me and make it with code? 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4126 397 841

Hi @Sermak,

If you're using the Debut theme you could be eligible to using the free 60 minutes design time from Shopify. To be eligible you need to be using a Shopify theme (you're using Debut) and be on a paid Shopify plan. If you're on a paid plan and not just the free trial then you can reach out to our support team by logging in and contacting them here. Once you're talking to an advisor, let them know what you're looking to do and they'll inform the theme support team about your request! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes