Solved

How to center the quantity picker in Brooklyn theme

artifulboutique
Excursionist
37 0 9

Hi people, 

I can't find how to center the quantity picker and how to reduce its large size. My address is www.artifulboutique.com1.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

JohnFromJotting
Shopify Partner
665 94 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @artifulboutique 

Go to Asset folder, find timber.scss.css, and paste the below code at the end of the file.

#Quantity {
    margin: auto;
}

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

To hire me, visit my Upwork profile

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

JohnFromJotting
Shopify Partner
665 94 132

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @artifulboutique 

Go to Asset folder, find timber.scss.css, and paste the below code at the end of the file.

#Quantity {
}

Check out my blog for some awesome Shopify, SEO and Social Media Marketing content.

artifulboutique
Excursionist
37 0 9

Thank you very much! 

Do you know how to center the number and how to make the 1.jpgpicker smaller? 

JohnFromJotting
Shopify Partner
665 94 132

Hi @artifulboutique 

Dont know what you mean by make it smaller, but to center the text us the below code, replace the original

#Quantity {
    text-align: center;
}

artifulboutique
Excursionist
37 0 9

Sorry, my first language is french so I struggle a little bit sometimes with english! I want the quantity picker to be smaller in width since it's just a number. Thank you thought for the little code. I just centered the numbers. 

artifulboutique
Excursionist
37 0 9

artifulboutique_0-1636637641627.png

I want the quantity picker less large. I would like to try to put it in white too. 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@artifulboutique 

Right mouse button is disabled on your store. Couldn't inspect your store element. Could you please enable it? 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app