Solved

how to change collection list layout from grid to row on homepage in Dawn theme

Rabihsharara
Tourist
6 0 4

hi All 

I need your help please

I am using the Dawn Theme and on the homepage iam adding my collections and they are 4 , but they only appear as a grid and i want to display them all in 1 row . 

Any idea how ?

Regards

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Rabihsharara 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/section-collection-list.css-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
 .collection-list--4-items .grid__item {
    width: 25% !important;
}
}

Hope this work!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Rabihsharara 

Please try this code 1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code 2. Asset->/section-collection-list.css-->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 750px){
 .collection-list--4-items .grid__item {
    width: 25% !important;
}
}

Hope this work!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Rabihsharara
Tourist
6 0 4

@dmwwebartisan amazing thanksss it worked 🙂 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Rabihsharara 

Thanks! welcome again.